Friday, 30 March 2012

Last Year...

Well... I thought I would post one of the pieces I started last year, but did not finish. This was the first vehicle I ever modelled using Maya. Before I began this project I collected over 400 photographs of a unique touring car (BMW 2002 classic touring car). Due to having no correct blueprints I found this process difficult. As time went by I found that the vehicle was not as accurate as I would like it to be, because I was under a time limit I had to proceed rather then spend time correcting my mistakes. Here are some results of my progression.

Texture Applied to the Vehicle.

UV Map Of The Vehicle.

Render Test of the Cars Headlight Using Normal Mapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment